Having your dog groomed in a mobile pet spa is convenient and care-free. However, we all have to live by some rules and regulations. Please read our grooming “paw”-licies (get it…instead of policies)!
- Cancellations and No Shows – Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time in order to avoid a cancellation fee of $25.
- Matted Pets – If a pet is matted to the point where it is painful or stressful for the pet to be de-matted, the dog will be shaved down for your pet’s health and safety. Matted hair is not healthy or comfortable for the dog, so it is best to start over with shorter, but cleaner and healthier fur!
- Right of Refusal – Charmed Paws retains the right to refuse service to overly aggressive dogs.
- Reward Programs – We have Rewards Programs with two options. A monthly membership where you pay on a monthly basis and receive a $20 discount on the annual cost if you are on a 4 – 6 week schedule or a $40 discount off the annual cost if you are on a 2 – 4 week schedule. You get preferred booking and 15% discount on retail items. The second option is a points based system where you get 3 points for each time you book your next appointment at checkout. Once you reach 15 points you can redeem them for $15 off your next groom or retail purchase.
- Vaccinations – Proof of rabies vaccination is required prior to your first visit. Please provide the paperwork from your vet, as a rabies tag does not provide sufficient documentation.