About a week ago I found a dog in my backyard with no collar or tags. She was a very sweet girl and we became fast friends after I provided her with some much needed food and water! If you have lost a dog or found a dog, here are some ideas to help you with your search:
- Local SPCA and Humane Society
- Local Vets and Vet Hospitals
- Local dog businesses – boarding/daycare, groomers, food/supply
- Craig’s List – lost and found section for your area and surrounding areas
- Fido Finder website
- Post flyers at local shops, intersections, neighborhoods, ect.
- Facebook – post info on your page, local dog business pages or you can even make your own page for your missing pet!
I never found that dog’s owner, but I did find a wonderful home for her!